Flood Entrance / Stream Passage Pot via Mud Hll & Whitsun Series - 29 May 2006
Monday May 29th 2006
Members present: Gary Douthwaite, John Singleton, Matt Ewles
Good fun trip, difinatly nice not to have to carry any tackle sacks - its amazing how much faster you can move without them!
Ventured in to the section beyond the end of Mud Hall. We didn't explore as much as I'd have liked due to time restrictions, but I definatly want to expore more of the far reaches of the system.
Other YUCPC reports on Flood Entrance
- Stream Passage Pot - Flood Entrance and Bar Pot by Jean-luc Heath
- Flood Entrance - 10/09/2011 by Kevin Francis
- Flood Entrance - 12th Dec 2009 by Alastair Gott
- Gaping Gill (Dihedral) - Flood Entrance - 20th Jun 2009 by Catherine Moody
- Flood Entrance - 05 Mar 2006 by Steve Gilbert
- Flood Entrance - 05 Mar 2006 by Kevin Francis
- Flood Entrance - 05 Mar 2003 by Andrew Gilmartin