Peak Cavern - 15th Jan 2011
Saturday January 15th 2011
Members present: Christina Cartaciano, George Bunyan, Kevin Francis
Took Mhairi on the usual trip around the sumps and did an extra small bit in the showcave.
Treasury Sump was rising and falling about an inch, pretty cool. Cooler was the water going up to Ink Sump, where bollocks received a thorough submersion, though thankfully head did not this time. Fell asleep on the way to Far Sump. Woke up in time to make Tina go the right way for Galena circuit. George successfully cleaned Tina mit flopjack and we allowed Newton Rigg to overtake us before admiring the penguin. Good efficient trip, followed by a selection of bread, meats and a jigsaw. Beware the madman in the junk shop or you may experience a sinking feeling.
Other YUCPC reports on Peak Cavern
- Peak Cavern A tour of peak by sumps - lake sump crazy trip by Jean-luc Heath
- Peak Cavern Moss Chamber by Adam Walmsley
- Peak Cavern - 23rd May 2010 by Alastair Gott
- Peak Cavern - 20th Jun 2010 by Kevin Francis
- Peak Cavern - 8th Nov 2009 by Kevin Francis
- Peak Cavern - 11th Jul 2009 by Laz Abbott
- Titan Shaft - Peak Cavern - 30th May 2009 by Kevin Francis
- Titan Shaft - Peak Cavern - 30th May 2009 by Chad B
- Peak Cavern - JH Over-Engine Mine - 12th Apr 2009 by Kevin Francis
- Peak Cavern - White River and the Moose Trap - 25th Apr 2009 by Kevin Francis