Lost John's Cave - 13 Mar 2005
Sunday March 13th 2005
Members present: Adrian Turner, Andrew Vick, Dominic Galliano, Gary Douthwaite, Holly Read, James Gregory, Laura Bennett, Matt Ewles, Natasha Durham, Nicola Gover, Oliver Bunting, Richard Gover, Stephen Cooper
<br>But yeah asside from that great fun trip. I was however followed by some kind of cave daemon that dragged by foot off my sole (dodgy) foothold on the battleaxe traversand kept dragging on me while i was prussoking. Upon extensive research into the field i decided to call these daemons Cave Loci (after the norse god of mischief).
<br>It was probably at this point when andy (Hail Presedente) pointed out that the technical term is a tacklesack.
<br>I do not completely agree as while i was waiting with my light out for tash and gover to de rig a particularly awkward traverse and pitch head i could have sworn that it was a bear called fred which seemed very friendly.
Other YUCPC reports on Lost John's Cave
- Lost John's Cave - A bimble to Lyle Cavern - A Lost Key by Jean-luc Heath
- Lost John's Cave and a harnessless twat by Martin Albacete
- Lost John's Cave by Will Scott
- Lost John's Cave - 7th Mar 2010 by Jennie Hill
- Lost John's Cave - 7th Mar 2010 by Chad B
- Lost John's Cave - 24 Feb 2007 by Debbie Flowers
- Lost John's Cave - 18 Feb 2006 by Emma Welsh
- Lost John's Cave - 13 Mar 2005 by Matt Ewles