Top Sink - Pippikin Pot - 15th May 2010
Saturday May 15th 2010
Members present: Andy Tricklebank, Richard Gover, Steve Gilbert
Generally the caving is relatively easy. Link Crawl was the only wet bit, and Pipikin was tiring but not horrendous. The challenge is the sheer amount and complexity of cave to navigate. I strongly recommend doing it in sections first to build up experience of the route (Top to Lancaster, County to Link, Lancaster to Pipikin etc).
Took 8 hours, and we were pretty happy with that. Yes we got overtaken, but they had one less person, didn't carry any rope and knew the route inside out. The YUCPC record is there to be beaten.
Other YUCPC reports on Top Sink
- Pippikin Pot - Top Sink - A wrap fuelled birthday venture by Rosie Marshall
- Pippikin Pot - Top Sink - A wrap fuelled birthday venture by Paulina Poterlowicz
- Top Sink - Lancaster Hole by Catherine Moody
- Top Sink - Lancaster Hole by James Gregory
- Top Sink - Bye George Pot by Mark Sims
- Top Sink - Pippikin Pot - 15th May 2010 by Andy Tricklebank
- Top Sink - Link Pot - 27th Sep 2009 by Richard Gover