Sell Gill Holes - 15th Nov 2009
Sunday November 15th 2009
Members present: Adam Wilkinson, Chad B, Daniel Hughes, Marcus Roby, William Burns
There was a lot of water coming down the wet route which was really spectacular, and explained the nicely formed shaft.
Unfortunately for me Marcus wanted to go though the duck, I remember being keen on doing this on my third trip, because no one else wanted to I was not going deprive Marcus. It was grim!
Back at the bottom of the pitches, one of the guys form the 'mature' team had a viper light which gave some good illumination of the ceiling. Very nice... Perfect Sunday trip for a caving weekend.
Other YUCPC reports on Sell Gill Holes
- Sell Gill Holes -Wet/Dry Exchange (Did you know letterboxes are horizontal?) by Rosie Marshall
- Sell Gill Holes -Wet/Dry Exchange (Did you know letterboxes are horizontal?) by Paulina Poterlowicz
- Sell Gill Holes - An easter daydream? by Jean-luc Heath
- Sell Gill Holes - Through the Ducks by Jean-luc Heath
- Sell Gill Holes Goblin Route by Hannah Risser
- Sell Gill Holes Goblin Route by Catherine Moody
- Sell Gill Holes Cave rescue training by Sophie Hentschel
- Sell Gill Holes Dry Route by Kevin Francis
- Sell Gill Holes - 7th Nov 2010 by Catherine Moody
- Sell Gill Holes Sell Gill - both routes. - 3rd Jul 2010 by Caitlin Brumby