Pippikin Pot / Mistral Hole - 01 Feb 2009
Sunday February 1st 2009
Members present: Andrew Gilmartin, Imogen Shepherd, Lauren Ellis
Our description ended at the Hall of Ten so the outward journey involved following a draught. Not at any point did anything look like the description we had half memorised. And Andy couldn't recognise the inside of a box if he had been stuck in one for years. No offence.
All ended well though as we made it out and had a fantastic trip.
It should also be mentioned that this trip is not for the podgy or big boned. Quite a few times I was suspended in mid air by my hip bones holding me tightly between the rocks. I quickly discovered that this was my widest part, and Imogen discovered in a similar fashion that her helmet was her widest part - yes she was dangling from her head. The trick is most definitely perseverance. And being a contortionist.
Other YUCPC reports on Pippikin Pot
- Pippikin Pot - Top Sink - A wrap fuelled birthday venture by Rosie Marshall
- Pippikin Pot - Top Sink - A wrap fuelled birthday venture by Paulina Poterlowicz
- Pippikin Pot - Mistral Hole by Livvy Golby-kirk
- Top Sink - Pippikin Pot - 15th May 2010 by Richard Gover
- Top Sink - Pippikin Pot - 15th May 2010 by Andy Tricklebank
- Lancaster Hole - Pippikin Pot - 20th Feb 2010 by Nicola Gover
- Pippikin Pot - 12th Dec 2009 by Nicola Gover
- Pippikin Pot / Mistral Hole - 01 Feb 2009 by Imogen Shepherd
- Pippikin Pot - 07 Jul 2007 by Nicola Gover