Pippikin Pot - 07 Jul 2007
Saturday July 7th 2007
Members present: Adrian Turner, Andrew Gilmartin, Nicola Gover, Richard Gover
the pitch is quite short and spacious, into a chamber, then theres a short crawl to a blind pot, where you shimmy across a scaffold bar, then theres the first squeeze (non-tiny people remove srt kit here) which we did head first on left hand side-however it comes out high up, above a hole and its quite tricky to get out of so if you dont like dropping head first over holes push andy g through first and use him as a handhold!
the way on is not down the hole below that squeeze, but through a hole in the wall, head first is better i think, into a small chamber. then right through a tight rift (feet first) which drops down into another chamber. this is the limit for gover-sized people! keep as high as possible in the rift to avoid getting stuck (like i did).
what comes next i dont know cos i gave up there and went out to play with my new flashgun in the entrance chamber! :)
Other YUCPC reports on Pippikin Pot
- Pippikin Pot - Top Sink - A wrap fuelled birthday venture by Rosie Marshall
- Pippikin Pot - Top Sink - A wrap fuelled birthday venture by Paulina Poterlowicz
- Pippikin Pot - Mistral Hole by Livvy Golby-kirk
- Top Sink - Pippikin Pot - 15th May 2010 by Richard Gover
- Top Sink - Pippikin Pot - 15th May 2010 by Andy Tricklebank
- Lancaster Hole - Pippikin Pot - 20th Feb 2010 by Nicola Gover
- Pippikin Pot - 12th Dec 2009 by Nicola Gover
- Pippikin Pot / Mistral Hole - 01 Feb 2009 by Imogen Shepherd
- Pippikin Pot / Mistral Hole - 01 Feb 2009 by Lauren Ellis