Alum Pot - 12th Dec 2010
Sunday December 12th 2010
Members present: Jonathan Booth, Karolis Miskinis, Kevin Francis, Mike Rippon, Sam Briscoe, Toby Buxton
I found the Northwest route more exposed than, and comparable in beauty to anything else Ive done including Dihedral, Rowten etc. Hanging in space above the ledges, pits, bridges and waterfalls It's hard to believe it'sonly 60-70 meters!
Would have been much easier if I'd have hauled the ropes up at the top instead of hauling them up like a muppet.
Other YUCPC reports on Alum Pot
- Alum Pot - A dream about a quickie by Jean-luc Heath
- Long Churn - Alum Pot by Alistair Rollinson
- Alum Pot by Joshua Young
- Alum Pot - Long Churn Dolly Tubs Exchange by Jonathan Booth
- Alum Pot by Mike Rippon
- Alum Pot by Mark Sims
- Long Churn / Alum Pot by Imogen Shepherd
- Long Churn / Alum Pot - 05 Apr 2008 by Adam Wilkinson
- Alum Pot - 03 Dec 2005 by Aimee Chalmers